M101 is Winmate's industrial tablet PC that is not only designed for rugged use, but also packs a full array of features to satisfy your various applications and needs. Made for professional work, M101 features an expansion slot in the rear, allowing the tablet to be extended to accept custom-designed sensors/modules for special applications. The tablet also features optional built-in data capture options such as 1D/2D Barcode scanner or HF RFID reader to fulfill your field applications.
Features : M101B – Rugged Windows Tablet
- 10.1" High Resolution 1920 x 1200 IPS LED display (700 nits)
- Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch (Min. 4 points)
- Low-power system with Intel Celeron® N2930 Quad Core 1.83 GHz Processor (7.5W)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Built-in Light Sensor, G Sensor, Gyrometer, and E-Compass
- Extra optional expansion port in rear for special custom-design need
- Optional 3G or 4G/LTE
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Scanner or HF RFID Reader
- Mobile rugged design to withstand shock, vibration or transit drop
- IP65 dust tight and water jet proof
- Hot-swappable Battery (5300mAh or 10600mAh)
Features : M101M8 – Rugged / Lightweight Android Tablet
- 10.1" 1280 x 800 WUXGA Panel with P-Cap Touch
- ARM Cortex A53 Octa-Core 1.3 GHz
- Android 7.0
- IP65 water and dust proof
- 8MP Main camera with LED flash in rear / 2MP Webcam in front
- Service Window for 3G/4G SIM Card Slot
- Default NFC Reader
- Optical bonding for sunlight readability
- Optional Barcode or RFID Reader
Mobile Rugged Design
M101 is designed for mobile rugged use, withstanding shock, vibration and drop (satisfies 4 feet drop certification), and can be operated in wide temperature of -20°C to 60°C, allowing the tablet to be used in harsh environments such as industrial and military use. With IP65 rating, the device is dust tight, and can withstand water jet against the device enclosure. So, it can also be easily wiped cleaned in order to reduce spread of infection for medical use.
Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch
The minimum 4-point Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch technology allows users to switch windows, take snapshots, zoom in and rotate easily to take full advance of Window 8.1 touch interface.
CPU Designed for Tablets
M101 is offered with the latest Intel® Celeron N2930 1.83 GHz quad-core Bay Trail processor to provide high performance and low power consumption, providing extended battery life. It supports with Windows® Embedded 8.1 operating system to fulfill increasing requirement in industrial applications and provides an alternative solution for those between general consumer and extremely rugged application.
Bright and Super Viewing-Angle
M101 with IPS panel offers wider viewing angles, better image contrast, and faster response times. M101 offers a 10.1” 1920x1200 LED high resolution, 700 nits high brightness display, perfect for viewing under different conditions.
Real-time Data Connectivity
Real-time data access to the right information is very important to mobile users. M101 offers optional 3G/LTE, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 which enable users to get connect in the way that best suits their needs. With built-in 5.0 Mega Pixels camera on rear side, users can capture photos, videos, documents instantly, or utilize the front 2.0 Mega Pixel camera for application such as user self video recording, or video communication.